This page will have icons for each finish in the left menu (as if they were products). When clicked, this center section will be populated with detailed information on the specific finish. On the right, large images will be available of different products in these finishes. In different light, to give the specifier some sense of the quality of the finish.
We will also have a gallery of some of the custom finishes H+B has done, as this is a capability that should be trumpeted.
Our sliding door hardware comes in the following finishes (click for more details on each) :
- SC : Satin Chrome
- BC : Brushed Chrome
- PC : Polished Chrome
- BN : Brushed Nickel
- PN : Polished Nickel
- DB : Dark Bronze
- KC : Black Chrome
- WT : Powder-Coated White
- The following models offer these finishes on a solid brass material :
- HB 1470, HB 1475, HB 1480, HB 1490, and HB 1575
- The finish on rest of the locksets, flush bolts, flush pulls and edge pulls are either plated, anodized or powder-coated on die-cast zinc.
- Halliday+Baillie Door Stops are stocked in Satin Chrome finish. Dark Bronze and Satin Nickel are available upon request.
- The aluminum Handrail Brackets are available in the standard Satin Chrome finish. These can be delivered in custom anodized finishes on request. Lead times will be longer and a minimum quantity may be required.
- The stainless steel Handrail Brackets are machined from 316 Stainless Steel and offer a corrosion-resistant option for exterior or marine environments. They are stocked in standard a brushed satin finish.